[RC] CA drug testing - Truman Prevatt

Since we've opened this can or worms.  Does anyone know details of the CA drug testing program? I assume since it is run by the state the details have to be public record. It would be interesting to see what is being tested for and at what levels. Since the AERC does not test in CA but accepts their results that would I suspect dictate the AERC testing program in the remainder of the country - unless the AERC run the risk of leaving itself open to litigation.

Anybody in CA know the details.

Truman

--
We imitate our masters only because we are not yet masters ourselves, and only

We imitate our masters only because we are not yet masters ourselves, and only

because in doing so we learn the truth about what cannot be imitated.