Re: [RC] Pinto mustangs - Vicki Austin

Or come to our house and look.  We have a
(overo)pinto Spanish Mustang mare.  She is a beauty
and has done just about everything (although not as
much as we would like)  She is in foal right now to an
arab and the cross should be stunning.  Couldn't
afford to ship seman etc to breed her to a  Spanish
Mustang dtud since we are in Maine and they are very
rare in Maine.  I think we are the only ones in Maine
who have a Spanish Mustang, (at least acording to the
registry)  never mind a Pinto, Spanish Mustang mare.

--- Campbell David <dcampbell@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
If anyone out there wants to see a "real" pinto
mustang, not a Hollywood
want to be, go to www.mustangs-r-us.freeservers.com.
I have been working
on this website (more like playing in my free time),
and would like your
opinions. On the photo page are pictures of our
other mustangs,
including a couple which have done LD and CTR.
Thanks. Ps, I still
enjoyed watching Hildalgo. Good action movie.

David L. Campbell
Network Technician
Sullivan University
dcampbell@xxxxxxxxxxxx