[RC] Pinto mustangs - Campbell David

Title: Pinto mustangs

If anyone out there wants to see a real pinto mustang, not a Hollywood want to be, go to www.mustangs-r-us.freeservers.com. I have been working on this website (more like playing in my free time), and would like your opinions. On the photo page are pictures of our other mustangs, including a couple which have done LD and CTR. Thanks. Ps, I still enjoyed watching Hildalgo. Good action movie.

David L. Campbell

Network Technician

Sullivan University

dcampbell@xxxxxxxxxxxx