[RC] MSM? - k s swigart

Truman said:

Why the hell is MSM banned when a) it most likely will not
test and b) clinical trials have shown it has no pharmacological
effects?

Where in Rule 13 does it say that MSM is banned?

Don't tell me in the "supplementary information sheet about drugs" or
whatever it is called, these are guidelines not part of the rule.

If it is true that MSM has no pharmacological effect, tell me what you
read in Rule 13 that says you can't give MSM to your horse.

Of course, if is it true that MSM has no pharmacological effect, tell me
why you would want to give it to your horse.

kat
Orange County, Calif.

REAL endurance is eating egg salad sandwiches for 3 days straight!
~ Heidi Sowards