Re: [RC] Keeping "real" drugs out of the AERC - Truman Prevatt

But you would spend some time in jail for possession of a federally controlled substance. I don't know how anyone could not consider cocaine, heroine, etc. a drug - the FDA the Justice Dept and every state enforcement sure does.

Truman

k s swigart wrote:
Truman said:

If the AERC can keep "real drugs" out of our sport they are
doing all of us a great favor and given the push to allow
gastroguard it is a given that not all members feel that way.
We need to keep the real drugs out of the sport and stop
worrying about plants that might have an effect in humans.
Let's keep our eye on the ball and keep the drug companies
for dictating which horses win endurance rides. Worrying
about herbs and supplements  is IMO a distraction to that goal.

Per this logic I should be allowed to use cocaine and heroine on my
horse during competition, after all, they are just herbal supplements,
nothing that the AERC should be worrying about.

--
We imitate our masters only because we are not yet masters ourselves, and only

We imitate our masters only because we are not yet masters ourselves, and only

because in doing so we learn the truth about what cannot be imitated.