[RC] TWH Advice - Peter Harper

Hello All,

I've been following ridecamp for about a month and
this is my first post.  I've got a TWH mare and am
interested in getting into endurance riding.  I wanted
to know if there are any other TWH or gaited horse
owners out there who can give me some advice. We're
entered in our first LD ride in three weeks and would
appreciate any advice from other gaited riders.

Is there anything unique I should know?  I realize
most folks ride Arabs and expect to be left in the
dust.  We're going for style points and plan to
compare aches and pains at the end of the ride. ;-)

Happy trails,

Pete in Texas