Re: [RC] Why does Truman have the DB? (Was 2004 Endurance Team) - Truman Prevatt

Don't worry you have Bob Morris and John Teeter to keep me honest.

Truman

k s swigart wrote:
data to even calculate average speeds.  As a result, I consider the
validity of ALL Truman's analyses to be suspect since _I_ have no way of
going to the database myself to determine if and to what extent his
analyses may be biased (eg. what part of the data he ISN'T pulling out),
and it is virtually impossible for anybody to determine their OWN biases

--
We imitate our masters only because we are not yet masters ourselves, and only

We imitate our masters only because we are not yet masters ourselves, and only

because in doing so we learn the truth about what cannot be imitated.