[RC] OFF - website design for horse sites - Kari Hanes

Well I've taken a lot of advice and have placed ads for my rump rugs in several places. My daughter was trying to put together a web site, but the site she was using went down and she can't get it back. What do you use for designing your sites? My server will host the site for $10 a month. I need suggestions on software to put it all together. We have Adobe Go-Live at work and it's pretty slick, the cost is $500 - ouch! Is there something else out there without that big price tag? I don't need anything special, just the basics.
TIA
Kari Hanes
Montalee Arabians
Holton, MI

There is no better way to see the world than from the back of a horse. ~ Teddy Roosevelt