[RC] Convention "Petition" - sherman

And for those of us who could not attend the convention, could you brief us on their extensive plans (or is there a website that we can check it out at?) and addresses so we can also express our opinions about further expansion of Wilderness?
Thanks,
Kathy

From: Steve Shaw <sshaw@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [RC]   Convention  "Petition"

Wilderness Petition/info....
I think it was good for them to be there. They got an earfull from all
of us and mostly it was good dialog. They had many misconceptions.
Also, this is a free country and if they hadn't been there I would not
have known how extensive their plans were or would not have as easily
have gotten the addresses etc. to write to objecting to further
expansion of Wilderness.
Steve Shaw