[RC] tack sale, Shagya stallion breedings - Ridecamp Guest

Please Reply to: wendy lumbert wendy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx or ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Just a note to let everyone know that Cool Down Under is in the last week of
our 50 percent off tack sale. These prices are way
below our cost, a great deal for you!  Also, we are offering
breedings to the great Swiss Shagya Arabian stallion Bahadur,
who excels in endurance, dressage, cross-country and stadium
jumping. He is a tremendous producer with offspring already winning in several
venues. We imported frozen semen on a one-time only basis so please consider
this rare chance to breed your good mare to him. Bahadur has had great success
with frozen semen in many countries. More info and pictures at
www.cooldownunder.com or email wendy lumbert at wendy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
thanks!

way to see the world than from the back of a horse.
~  Teddy Roosevelt