Re: [RC] Hidalgo/Native Americans - DVeritas

Sheila Larsen wrote:

I will be interested to hear what Lysane has to say about the Native Americans.  I personally thought that Disney kinda portrayed Wounded Knee for what it was, ok, I don't know about the historical accuracy but it was a blood bath.  The Native Americans portrayed in the Wild West Show, I thought they conducted themselves with quite a bit of dignity in a very tragic situation.  People do what people have to do to survive in terrible situations.  Ok Lysane we're waiting.....
Sheila,
    Is your interest "personal" or as an employee of the U. S. Fish and Wildlife Service?
~Frank