RE: [RC] [RC] ? Hidalgo - Cowgirgoof

Hey Carol, I didn't mean that my horses wouldn't go running after the herd,
(I', sure they would), but that I bet they'd get real poor real quick and be
looking for the next bag of oats.And if they were stallions, they'd be dead in
two or three weeks after the first range stallion got him!

Becky
You don't have to be a 100-mile rider or a multi-day rider to be an
endurance rider, but if you want to experience the finest challenges our
sport has to offer, you need to do both of those.
~ Joe Long