Re: [RC] [RC] ? Hidalgo - Cowgirgoof

I felt the same way about the ending...What horse that has been fed,groomed,
pampered and has bonded so well with a human would possibly want to go back on
the range to fend for itself without these things?
I for one have owned four range-raised Moyle horses in the past 23 years, and
could just about bet that none of them would even want to go back to that life
(even if they were still stallions)...
Otherwise, I enjoyed the movie for what it was worth,(an entertaining afternoon
taken with a grain of salt!)
I particulary got a rush out of the scene when they both were exhausted, but
pushed on. I wondered if that is how I will feel in the middle of the night at
Tevis in 4 1/2 months?
Becky ( a Disney cast member who was hoping the movie would do something for my
stock! :-)  )
The air of heaven is that which blows between a horse`s ears.
~  Arabian Proverb