[RC] spring rides and hidalgo - Ridecamp Guest

Please Reply to: Cate Peloquin cpenguin57@xxxxxxx or ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Totally missed the saddle thing at the end of the movie, oh well!

This posting is primarily to remind folks that our Chesapeake
Spring rides are fast approaching!  April 10th is the big day for
our 15 mile clinic and 25 mile ride.  For those of you who don't know about the
Chesapeake rides, they are held every spring and end of summer at beautiful
Fair Hill, in Maryland.

Please contact me at cpenguin57 at aol .com if you have any questions.  Thanks!
Cate

REAL endurance is your water freezing IN the cantle bags!
~ Heidi Sowards