Re: [RC] Trailer floor - DarkHorseGoddess

If I was you, I would check the entire floor, chances are you will find more rot. Use a screwdriver, or knife to test the wood, by poking in different places. Crawl under the trailer and look at the floor.  While down there....look for rust spots.

If you replace the floor, you can use a Thompson deck sealer on the new wooden floor, that is what one of my friends does each year, it repels the water, urine. Good luck, Raven