[RC] Kerry Ridgeway's CRI - Steve Elliot \(Equine Performance\)

 This fine technique introduced by Kerry Ridgeway back in 1984 is in a
fine detailed booklet that was through aerc office at one time written
by Kerry Ridgeway. Now used through out the world, and in other
publications. You can find this info in his booklet I only have one
copy, There's also a detailed CRI section in my new book "Heart of the
Matter",and on training with the heart monitor,sold out at the
convention, a simple guide and all you need to know, besides being a
watchful  rider. Aerc office will be adding my book to the educational
section  and ill see if they can get more Ridgeway's CRI booklets. If
you'd like a copy of "Heart of the Matter" only $6.50 you can email me
or go to the site.
Here's just a small list of good readings, "Endurance Riding from
Beginning to Winning", Lew Hollander, 'Fit Race Horse" Tom Ivers, 'Go
The Distance',Nancy Loving, 'The Cardiac Recovery Index' Kerry
Ridgeway,'Heart of the Matter", Steven Elliott

Steven A. Elliott
Equine Performance Products/Las USA/Podium USA
4181 Spring Ct. Pilot Hill Ca. USA
1866-EQUI-HRM
www.equineperformanceproducts.com
www.endurance.net/podium

...but then, I do ride my horses a lot more than most people
~  Karen Chaton