RE: [RC] [RC] ? Gas survey revisited - JANUSTUDIO

Just bought disel for 1.97 in North Scottsdale AZ. Yikes. . .

Jan

Bette Lamore <woa@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I know we did this not long ago, but I would really like an update now.
CA is at $2.16 at the cheaper stations for REGULAR and they say it will
be at $3 by summer. What is happening in the rest of the country? IF it
continues to be this high, how are any of us going to be able to trailer
our horses to trails?!!!
Someone sent me an e-mail saying there was to be a boycott of Shell and
Exxon to try to start price wars. Since we all have to buy gas, a total
boycott of all stations is ridiculous, but this made some sense since
these two are some of the biggest.
What is the rest of the world like--- is it as insane as CA???!!!
Bette, who is about to hitch up a wagon and forget the car!

--
Bette Lamore
Whispering Oaks Arabians

Always remember: "Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but
by the moments that take our breath away." (George Carlin)

Why should I look good if I don`t smell good?
~ ?author unknown

Locks do not prevent theft, they only deter those in doubt.
~ Robert Morris