Re: [RC] Looking for This Horse - rides2far

His name was The Grey,

Considering the name of the horse and the location of the ride, the
horse
was probably owned by Ralph LePera.

O.K. I'll bite. What tipped you off? Were his last two horses "The
Chestnut" and "The Bay"? How do we know it's not Alec Ramsey's new horse?
:-)

Angie

Surf the Web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!
One would think that logic would prevail. But then, if logic did prevail,
men would ride sidesaddle.
~  Bob Morris