[RC] Looking for This Horse - katswig@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Peggy said:

His name was The Grey, he was ridden by Tim Campbell (not the owner.
If anyone on this list knows who the owner is or how to contact them,
I would really appreciate it.

Considering the name of the horse and the location of the ride, the horse
was probably owned by Ralph LePera.

He is probably in the AERC Membership Guide (which I don't have with me, or
I could look him up myself).

kat
Orange County, Calif.

http://mail2web.com/ .

ride my horses a lot more than most people
~  Karen Chaton