[RC] horse corrals - Ashlee Wakeman

my first ride is not for a couple of months yet, but i
am curious as to what to do with my horse once i get
there.  before, when i have camped at parks with him,
i have tied a line from the trailer to a tree,
attaching his lead to this line so that he can move
back and forth at will.  however, now i know that i am
not supposed to do that.  i'm uncomfortable just tying
him to the trailer but i do not have access to a
portable corral.  does anyone have any ideas? how much
does a portable corral actually cost?

thanks,
ashlee