OT: signature files (was [RC] PocoBueno thing) - John Teeter

this has got to be the winner of the longest email signature file award:)

jt.

At 07:36 PM 3/2/2004, you wrote:
happy trails
Carrie Anne

Carrie A. Lewis
Honey Creek Farms Est. 1987
Prairieville, Texas
Performance Plus Arabian Horses
Visitors Welcome:
Ask us about our War Mares: Fierce Protectors, Gentle Guardians, Fast Friends.
http://public.fotki.com/CarrieLewis/arabian_horses/
http://www.geocities.com/sultaraamee/HoneyCreekFarmsArabianHorses.html
Honey Creek Farms Riding Therapy Center
http://www.geocities.com/sultaraamee/RidingTherapyCenter.html

Stallions at Stud:
AK, SE, Asil - Sulta Ra'Amee (bay), Tammarem ww (chestnut)
AK, Asil, SO, Heirloom, AF - Greggans Kual lhf (chestnut), Moufira lhf (chestnut)
EAF, SBV, CMK, $$ - Mesqual (bay)
AF - Ibn Shallaan hc (black)
CMK, AFB - Freedom hc (liver chestnut), ka Cimmaron Wind (bay)

When age prevents me from riding, I will
Still have horses as long as
I can shuffle along with a pail.
When I can no longer shuffle, I will roll
My wheelchair to the pasture fence
To watch my horses graze.

There is no better way to see the world than from the back of a horse. ~ Teddy Roosevelt