RE: [RC] [RC] AERC Convention update - Howard Bramhall

AERC 2003 Awards:

- Rider Hall of Fame: Valerie Kanavy

Man, it's about time. I've written several nomination packages for her but never had the nerve to send it in. I believe the person who writes it gets to read it at the Convention. Could you imagine me doing that? haha.

Does anyone know who did nominate my gal, Val, for this? Is there a place, online, where I can read the nomination?

Frankly, this should have happened the year she received Equestrian of the Year, but, heck, better late than never. Thanks to all who finally made it happen.

cya,
Howard

Fast. Reliable. Get MSN 9 Dial-up - 1 month FREE! (Limited-time Offer) http://click.atdmt.com/AVE/go/onm00200361ave/direct/01/

The whole ride experience can be very hard, and at times you question why
you put yourself through such abuse. But then you remember all those
moments when you pop up over a hill and are suddenly surrounded by the most
stunning views. It's just you and your horse and for a moment time stops
and you can hear the angels sing. Therein lies the addiction, at least for
me. ~ Leslie Beyers