johnt (aka steph while she's traveling:)

From: "Erica R. DeVoti" <ponyexpress@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date:  Mon, 1 Mar 2004 19:35:22 -0700

John,
The Oct. 30 date  for the Owyhee 100 is printed in the EN February issue
(checked and double checked) in the International Column in the shaded inset on
page 16.
I knew I haven't *totally* lost it yet :)
Erica DeVoti

Common sense should also be a part of the decision making process. If you
see someone who doesn't have any, hand them your tool box.
~ Lisa Salas - The Odd Farm