[RC] Childrens Riding Stuff(male alternatives to tights) - Ed

I have found many alternatives to tights for riding pants. I started out in
jeans and they are horribly uncomfortable and if riding more than 5 minutes
wouldn't wear them. I have found many other types of pants that are quite
comfortable and utilitarian. I have worn summer weight BDU's(army camo pants
with cargo pockets and belt loops, can carry "stuff"), lightweight hiking
pants (great quick dry material, thin seams, cool and can wear something
underneath in cold weather), sweatpants and most recently in fleece lined
Reebok windpants. The common thread is these are all lightweight (seams
don't seem to matter), loose fitting and I wear them anywhere! Tights are
overrated as I've tried them also and found them to no better, no more
comfortable and far less utilitarian (not to mention I wouldn't wear them
out of context of a riding venue). My $.02.

Ed Roley & Sawyer

By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is
noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience,
which is the bitterest.
~  Confucius