[RC] Egyptian Escapades - Typef

I can't tell you guys enough how much I am enjoying the Egyptian journals from Merri and Steph. I've been thinking all year about how fun it would be to visit Maryanne in Egypt and share the things she sees on a daily basis. She started me thinking about that when she mentioned possibly starting up a little vacation riding service. Boy, would that be fun! I haven't bothered even looking in to pursuing it because I know it will be many, many years before I could afford it.

Thanks you guys, for living my dream for me and putting it down on paper for all of us to read!

:) Jackie