[RC] Equi-pak - sandy . l . holder

Louise,

Yes it does still exist, as of last week when my farrier 'gel filled' my
horses hoof.  He'd come up lame the third day of a 5 day dressage clinic
<gasp - yes, we do that stuff during the winter to work on his and my
body>.  After 10 days of rest (and epsom salts soakings), him becoming
sound at the trot, we hoof tested him and figured he must have bruised his
coffin bone.  We're moving down to a 25 LD at the end of March that's a
little rocky in some places, wanted a bit more padding, so he gel filled
him and my boy's doing great.  By the way, my farrier also put a pad on
the other side to protect it (not gel).

It's working great. . . now if we can just get the rain to stop (bay area
of CA). . we'll be in good shape.

Hope this helps.

Sandy