[RC] Many Thank Yous to You All------- - RICMARC

I would like to Thank You All, who sent cards to my
son Lance. I was there visiting when a bunch of
get well cards were delivered. There were so many
I couldn't count them. He is now looking forward to
getting the mail every day.
Lance is home now, the stem cell procedure worked.
 It will be a long time before he actually feels himself
 again, but after all he has been through we're not
 surprised. The Drs. feel he may have added 10 to 15
years onto his life by going through the procedure.
The sad thing is many cancer victims do not qualify.
Lets hope in the future with more research, every
cancer patient will eligible for it.

GOD BLESS YOU ALL   Marcy

"KEEP ON TRUCK'IN"