[RC] team openings--NW Region - Karla Watson

Our endurance team, Happy Hoofers in the NW Region has a few openings for new members this season. Most of us are middle of the packers and out to have fun at rides and support each other. We are a fun and FRIENDLY group that often have potlucks at most rides we attend. We just require you make a commitment of 4-6 rides per season for points, have transportation to rides and want to meet some nice, new people. There is no need to ride differently or change the rides you attend. We all join this team for FUN! Email me privately karlawatson@xxxxxxxxxxx if you are interested.

Karla Watson
Team Captain