[RC] The Presidents Cup 2003 - goearth

I just went to the website and see that there are still 44k people on the site (according to their #'s) yet there is nothing to determine pulls past gate 5 and the results only go to gate 6 to the top 5.  Am i missing something here?  Not to sound too cynical i wonder if everyone on the website quit after the Sheik was pulled and left all these people hanging waiting for results.  No where do i see final results much less BC, and horror, could there be treated horses or any kind of news even if its the home team won on its course?  Sorta left me hanging on data. ts