Re: [RC] long way baby - FancyNite

In a message dated 02/20/2003 3:17:15 PM Central Standard Time, jcmiller@xxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

It took a couple of years to quit the leaning forward, we still wore jeans but had graduated to tennis shoes, but we did wear either long johns, panty hose, or knee braces under our jeans to protect the knees.

Jeanie,

You forgot one thing.

THE DUCT TAPE.... You weren't an endurance rider without duct tape on you somewhere! <g>

Thanks again Jeanie for all your help WAY BACK WHEN.....
Jinnifer