[RC] invitation - Sandy Bolinger

The first four horses did look amazing..like they had just started! I wonder if any of those quadrillion support vehicles were pulling  horse trailers..perhaps a behind the scenes switcheroo!!!  (just kidding)

It should definitely be called something other than endurance riding. Flat track distance vehicle-supported racing would be good.

Has anyone extended a formal invitation to the UAE boys to come over here and do Swanton or the Tevis or the Bighorn? We can entice them with  all the donuts they can eat the morning of the ride, ONE 62 chevy pickup for their crew during the ride and all the beer they can drink after. Not to mention free 100% cotton T-shirts with a picture of an ENDURANCE horse going up a mountain superimposed over the American flag.