From: Rides 2 Far <rides2far@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: [RC]   treating horses

I have one suggestion. What if when a vet says, "I'm going to let you
proceed but only under this condition..." they designate that horse's
finish as "completion only".  Unless the person was just a total jerk
that would knock out any incentive to tell themselves, "Oh he feels
better now...the vet didn't realize he was O.K." and go on at speed.  It
would give the vets an option just short of a pull. Go ahead now,
everybody tell my why that's impossible.  Just for the record, I've never
had a vet put any conditions on me that I can recall...but I've seen
others that they told to slow down leave the check at a walk, then when
the horse wanted to catch his buddy they decided he was "cured" and went
off at their usual pace.

Angie

information.  If you are not the addressee or authorized to
receive this for the addressee, you must not use, copy,
disclose or take any action based on this message or any
information herein.  If you have received this message in
error, please advise the sender immediately by reply e-mail
and delete this message.  Thank you for your cooperation.