[RC] OF repairs and booties - Barbara McCrary

For those who are interested:

A while back, someone asked where they could get OF booties made.  Skito Enterprises was the most-mentioned name.  This morning, while looking through my phone and address book, I ran across a name that I picked up off Ridecamp some time ago and jotted down for future reference:

Bill Burman
Rogue River, OR
541-582-1080

He is a saddlemaker who can repair OF saddles and make booties, as well

Barbara McCrary