[RC] Drug Testing - Linda Parrish

Behind on reading emails, but this one caught my eye.....

In Central, or more specifically at TERA sanctioned rides, the drug testing vet will show up and pull 'x' amount of numbers out of the hat for both the LD and Endurance mileages. Then when that number crosses the finish line the timer or some other appointed volunteer will inform the rider that the horse needs to see Dr. Drawtheblood. Our vet does not just test the top ten nor does he know who is going to finish in that order.

Linda Parrish