Re: [RC] President cup - Steven Proe

Hi Steve: I don't have any idea what time it will be on you should be able
to checkout "ShowTime" on the web for the time. From what Potato has stated
the "trail" will be manicured watered down and compacted regularly and
graded, basiclly a flat sandy firm course. they will have out riders in
jeeps for assistance and whatever.

As I understand it there is a 12 hour diffrence, I don't know if we are
ahead or behind. All I know is when its night there its day here. (See below
from my previous post)

Showtime to bring HH President's Cup
to international audience

Classic to be shown live for eight and a half hours

Showtime, one of the world's biggest satellite television broadcasters, has
secured the rights to broadcast next Thursday's HH The President's Cup
endurance race from Abu Dhabi. And in a major shot in the arm for the sport
as it strives to win Olympic status, Showtime Sport will be showing the 160
kilometer classic live over an extended eight and a half hour slot next
Thursday (February 20)

The broadcast, which goes on air at 10am UAE time, will be one of the
biggest outside broadcast productions ever in the Emirates, with 11 cameras,
four helicopters and a host of technical innovations.

Steven