Re: [RC] Pulse - Punishing the non-Arab breeds -- the problem - Truman Prevatt

The probelm is horses get into trouble that are 48, horses get into trouble that 56/48 at the CRI. Horses get into trouble that have "all A's" on their card. Horses can get into trouble despite the best intentions of their ride riding under the best vet in the world.

Bob is absolutely correct -as much as I hate to admit it ...LOL, education is the key. If the rider doesn't care about his horse it won't matter the parameters, horses will still die. We need to education the ones that do so they know what to look for and will see it ( overcoming their own ego) when it is there and pull their own horse. When all is said and done, the rider is responsible for the welfare of his own horse.

Truman