Re: [RC] [RC-Digest] sports saddle sizing - Alice Yovich

Got to http://www.sportsaddle.com/noflash/index.html and take a look at what she has. On there you find a measurement chart for your thighs. I bought a 16 inch before I found this site and should have had a 17 or 18 based on my thighs (Ok I'm big)  I have a training model, but it's working OK. I get a little sore on the bottom of my tummy and my thighs from where it hits me b/c I should have gotten a larger one, but I love the security and comfort. Deli doesn't seem to mind.

On the canines...do they erupt late? Deli just all of a sudden has them and I swear they weren't there last year. Time to go to the dentist.