Fwd: [RC] Pulse - Punishing the non-Arab breeds -- the problem - Merryben

The original pulse of 72 allowed ALL TYPES and sizes of breeds to shine .. and more importantly... to win.

AND DIE...Were you even around then?  I don't think so or you would not post these statements.

I remember the first ride where the criteria was 64/40.  I just knew my horse would never be able to do that.  Well guess what, he did.  My Spotted Saddle Horse can actually recover to 48 during a hold....

First we had to have weight divisions to make everything FAIR.....now we are going to have divisions so that all the Breeds can complete on a level playing field......?  You have got to be kidding.

mb [who is a HW without tack]

--- Begin Message ---

The original pulse of 72 allowed ALL TYPES and sizes of breeds to shine .. and more importantly... to win.

And DIE...Were you even around then?  I don't think so or you would not post these statements.

I remember the first ride where the criteria was 64/40.  I just knew my horse would never be able to do that.  Well guess what, he did.  My Spotted Saddle Horse can actually recover to 48 during a hold....

First we had to have weight divisions to make everything FAIR.....now we are going to have Breed divisions?  You have got to be kidding.

mb [who is a HW without tack]

--- End Message ---

--- End Message ---