[RC] Clinic - CLRidnhigh

Equine Gastric Ulcer Study Clinic
March 29 & 30
*For Endurance and Performing Horses*
Study will be performed by: Barney Fleming DVM
(Equine Heath Resources)

Other services offered will be Microchiping, Complete Blood Work and Coggins.

Clinic will be located at Trail-Rite Training Center in Santa Clarita: 30220 Bouquet Canyon Rd.
Call for an appointment: Charlene Stueve (661)513-5551
or Barney Fleming at (505)546)1421

DIRECTIONS:  I-5 (North of LA) to the I-14 towards Palmdale. Take the Sierra Hwy (Canyon Country) turn off and turn right at the stop on Sierra Hwy. Go up Sierra Hwy about 5 miles to Vasquez Cyn. Rd and turn Left. Go about 3 1/2 miles until Vasquez runs into Bouquet Cyn Rd. Turn Right. Go exactly one mile and Park in assigned parking area. do not drive into main ranch area over bridge.
(From Palmdale Area) Upper I-14: Take the Red Rover Mine Exit to Sierra Hwy. Go down Sierra Hwy 16 miles to Vasquez Cyn Rd. * Follow above directions.

?