[RC] small feet - jennifer a berger

my dad is a farrier in Colorado, he had a mustang ( which I have now) and she had awesome feet.  In general I think they have great feet I have anothe mustang and she will probably never need shoes!  Also My dad about 185 or so use to ride this little mustang mare all over the mountains of Colorado and she did as well as my Arab and she is only 13.2 hands at the most.  Mustangs have a ton of endurance.  My two a great!

Jenny