[RC] The USA in the UAE - goearth

Hello,  we have a Team in the UAE for a big Race on the 22 of Feb i think, and no one has spoken much of anything.  There is a lot i could say but its unimportant other than we should acknowledge them and support them, especially when the region could be gearing up for war at any time.  The USA Team from what i know is Cia , Potato(the winner of the Tevis), Lynne  (the winner of the OD), Bev, Steve and who else i don't know other than Grace and Jan are over there and Jeannie is leaving today. It seems they are trying to get the best of USA horses and riders and sending them on a 1st class ride.  Whats important is that we support them in these times of uncertainties.  And above all that there is a wide gap growing larger between the founding of AERC and the Racing of today.  AERC is the American Endurance Ride Conferance not RACE... tho there are winners and some would say loosers, but not me because anyone that can complete  100 miles is in no way a looser.  tom sites