Re: [RC] RE- senior horse feed - GoldenCMK

In a message dated 2/6/03 6:04:07 AM Central Standard Time, tallcarabians@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

I , also, have a near toothless gelding.  My Old Man, Jerry, is 37 this
year.  Purina Sr doesn't do a thing for him and he starts to lose weight
drastically.  What works with him is Nutrena Sr.  Not all senior feeds are
created equal.  Do some research and find out what works best with your
horse.

I have a toothless 26 yr old stallion that cannot eat any hay so we feed him One N Only which is a free choice complete feed. Works very well for him.

Maria