Fwd: [RC] RE- senior horse feed - JUDYK89

--- Begin Message --- Bette and others,

I don't like to put words in Susan G.'s mouth, but she has told me in the past that molasses gets a bad rap, there's not as much sugar as you think.  Taste it, it's nasty stuff.

<<The only problem I have with Purina's Senior Equine is that it is sooo
full of molasses. I have a tough time believing that so much sugar is
good for my old gelding>>

--- End Message ---