Re: [RC] Line breeding - Rdunroamin

I do line breeding of Arabians, I make sure I like what is in the bloodlines a few generations back, i.e., top and bottom lines.  My mare is very heavy line bred and she produced a beautiful CMK stallion that has 33 crosses to Ferseyn, he is very athletic and correct.  I love Ferseyn bloodlines.  I don't like to preserve blood lines 100%, sometimes it is good to out-cross in case there is something in that bloodline you need to improve on.

Rose