[RC] Fw: PLEEEEEASE READ!!!! It was on the news! (fwd) - lori cox

----- Original Message -----
From: "John Ahrens" <jrlmah@xxxxxxx>
To: "Vicki Rodriguez" <aetrucking@xxxxxxx>; "Tom Ahrens"
Sent: Sunday, February 02, 2003 1:03 PM
Subject: Fw: PLEEEEEASE READ!!!! It was on the news! (fwd)

From: " J. Ryon McManus" <dryonna@xxxxxxxx>
To: "Denise C. Rodery" <drodery@xxxxxxx>
Cc: "John & Leslie Ahrens" <jrlmah@xxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, February 02, 2003 1:43 PM

From: <Elver@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "Pio Apicella" <amalficoast91@xxxxxxx>; "Jim & Nancy Beecher"
Sent: Wednesday, January 29, 2003 8:47 PM

From: "Lynn Pearson" <l.pearson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <LBPearson29072@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: FW: PLEEEEEASE READ!!!! It was on the news!

From: mary walker [mailto:golddigs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Mon 1/27/2003 9:29 PM
To: Tony&lisa Instasi

From: SUSAN SARTIN <mailto:res1o5m6@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Toni & Tim <mailto:TONITIM123@xxxxxxx>  ; Tim Douglas
Cc: Shirley Witham <mailto:sjwitham@xxxxxxx>  ; Shirley Witham
donna j aguilar <mailto:donnaj19@xxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, January 27, 2003 2:51 PM

Kathy South

Alcoa - EHS Maintenance Coordinator
Phone: 765/771-3547
Pager: 765/420-6575

To all of my friends, I do not usually forward messages, but this is
from
my
good friend Pearlas Sanborn and she really is an attorney.

If she says that this will work - it WILL work. After all, what have you
got
to lose?
SORRY EVERYBODY..JUST HAD TO TAKE THE CHANCE!!!
I'm an attorney, and I know the law. This thing is for real.
Rest assured AOL and Intel will follow through with their promises for
fear
of facing a multimillion-dollar class action suit similar to the one
filed
by PepsiCo against General Electric not too long ago.

Dear Friends,
Please do not take this for a junk letter. Bill Gates is sharing his
fortune. If you ignore this you will repent later. Microsoft and AOL are
now
the largest Internet companies and in an effort to make sure that
Internet
Explorer remains the most widely used program, Microsoft and AOL are
running
an e-mail beta test.

When you forward this e-mail to friends, Microsoft can and will track it
(if
you are a Microsoft Windows user) for a two week time period.

For every person that you forward this e-mail to, Microsoft will pay you
$245.00, for every person that you sent it to that forwards it on,
Microsoft
will pay you $243.00 and for every third person that receives it, you
will
be paid $241.00. Within two weeks, Microsoft will contact you for your
address and then send you a cheque.

Regards.
Charles S. Bailey
General Manager Field Operations
1-800-842-2332 Ext. 1085 or 904-245-1085 or RNX 292-1085
Charles_Bailey@xxxxxxx

I thought this was a scam myself, but two weeks after receiving this
e-mail
and forwarding it on, Microsoft contacted me for my address and within
days,
I received a cheque for US$24,800.00. You need to respond before the
beta
testing is over. If anyone can afford this Bill Gates is the man.

It's all marketing expense to him. Please forward this to as many people
as
possible.
You are bound to get at least US$10,000.00.
We're not going to help them out with their e-mail beta test without
getting
a little something for our time. My brother's girlfriend got in on this
few months ago. When I went to visit him for the Baylor/UT game.

She showed me her check. It was for the sum of $4,324.44 and was stamped
"Paid In Full".

Like I said before, I know the law, and this is for real

Intel and AOL are now discussing a merger which would make them the
largest
Internet company and in an effort make sure that AOL remains the most
widely
used program, Intel and AOL are running an e-mail beta test.

When you forward this e-mail to friends, Intel can and will track it (if
you
are a Microsoft Windows user) for a two week time period.

For every person that you forward this e-mail to, Microsoft will pay you
$203.15.
For every person that you sent it to that forwards it on, Microsoft will
pay
you $156.29
And for every third person that receives it, you will be paid $17.65.
Within two weeks, Intel will contact you for your address and then send
you
a check.
I thought this was a scam myself, but a friend of my good friend's Aunt
Patricia, who works at Intel, actually got a check of $4,54323 by
forwarding
this e-mail.

Try it; what have you got to lose????

------