Re: [RC] Fw: PLEEEEEASE READ!!!! It was on the news! (fwd) - Dbeverly4

In a message dated 2/3/2003 7:00:16 PM Pacific Standard Time, blaircox@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

To all of my friends, I do not usually forward messages, but this is
from
>my
>>good friend Pearlas Sanborn and she really is an attorney.
>>
>>If she says that this will work - it WILL work. After all, what have you
>got
>>to lose?

I'm sorry you guys, but I think forwarding something like this to an e-list is grounds for burning at the stake (or at least for getting your butt kicked off that particular list).  Do people actually believe this kind of idiotic stuff!!?  Gimme a break.

Sylvia