Re: [RC] head-bobbin' Arab :-) - Dana B.

:-)))

Yes, that's the other half of this game I play.  First you pick the traits that you would like expressed, then you dream up the "worst of both worlds."  It's pretty scary sometimes.... :-O

Actually I dream of breeding one of my Pasos with an Arab.  There actually are more similarities there than with the TWH.  At least there's no head bob, and the gait is similar to the "gait" that some Arabs do.

What I really need to do is learn how to post....... >w<.

Dana

 Rides 2 Far <rides2far@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Ok, so what do you think the offspring would do if you bred Truman's
> mare to Heidi's stallion?

Maybe a Walking Horse head on a 14.1 Arab? >eek!< An Arab with a
permanent head bob? >g<

Angie

ddbpaso@xxxxxxxxx