[RC] predicting baby height and wondering about cross - Karen Sullivan

Does anyone have that great chart that was posted on horse age and height (baby growth).  I seem to remember
Susan Garlinghouse posted it once.

Any idea of mature height of filly currently 12 to 12.1h...at age 7 months.  Parents in 15h range, a few taller individuals in background.  Filly is cross of small Tb. with foxtrotter.

second horse, filly age year and half, about 13.3h.  Parents in range of 15 to 15.1 Filly is Arab/TWH

By comparison, my current mare, half Arab, is right at 15.3h.  She was 12.1h at age 4 1/2 months.....

Also, having retired my great, nasty, strong and smooth Arab/TWH cross, why the heck are people not doing more of this cross??? It is easy to find Morabs, NSH, ARab/QH......I really did like the cross, very smooth and great endurance.  If anyone knows of any breeders, please let me know!!!!

Thanks, Karen