[RC] Distance-riding-wannabe friend in Auburn, Maine - RISTREE

Hey folks.

I have a friend with an Arabian gelding in Auburn, Maine.  She's interested in trying distance riding (CTR and/or Endurance) and to find someone to condition with ...

She doesn't have a rig at the moment, but she'd be a helluva crew person.  I'd be willing to pick up her horse if I was nearby just for the extra set of hands at a ride!  (Too bad I'm so far away.)

This is a person who drove 12 miles to come to volunteer at the first endurance ride I managed this person.  Good, good egg!

Drop me a line at ristree@xxxxxxx for her email address.

Thanks.

--Patti