[RC] Cherokee National Forest Property - DarkHorseGoddess

Here is one property right in Cherokee National Forest....BUT 90 or so miles away from Chattanooga, TN. And it's only 3.18 acres. Maybe your buddy can contact this Realtor for more info on other properties in the area she is looking for, or at least get a contact number for another TN Realtor who may be able to help her.  Good Luck! Raven

>>I have a place for sale in Tellico Plains, TN  I had to move because  my company moved overseas.  Call Jenkins Realty at:  423-884-6145   It's found on Jenkinsrealty.com and the MLS # is 317254   David          windrockequine@xxxxxxxxx

http://root.z57.com/www.jenkinsrealty.com/home_search_frame_thanks.shtml

Type: Basement Ranch, Homes / 1-5 Acres MLS #: 317254
Address: 1311 Belltown Rd
Subdivision: None Sub Area: Tellico Plains
Bedrooms: 3 Age: 30
Full Baths: 1 Half Baths: 1
Sq. Ft.: 2950 Acreage: 3.18
Interior: Additional Living Quarters, Basement Rec Room, Circulating
Fireplace Unit, Dishwasher, Master Bdrm Main Level, Range/Oven, Smoke
Detector, Washer/Dryer Connections, Wet Bar
Exterior: Aluminum Windows, Detached Workshop, Patio, Porch -
Covered, TV Antenna
Office: JENKINS REALTY - (423) 884-6145

Interested? Find an agent with JENKINS REALTY to inquire